The bottom line is this: funerals are our business, and we can help you with every step.
Affertons will take care of all statutory documentation for you, liaising with all other necessary parties involved, from clergy and organists to hoteliers and church officers.
And remember: there are no silly questions. Ask away, and we’ll do our best to answer.
Things to consider:
- Will the funeral take place at the cemetery, crematorium or other venue?
- Who will officiate? A priest, minister, celebrant or perhaps a family friend?
- Will you require one of our limousines (we can carry up to seven passengers) or will family cars suffice? Do you have another mode of transport in mind?
- If you want to place an intimation in the newspaper/s, how will it read? If required, we will place them on your behalf.
- You may wish to consider floral tributes.
- Would you like an order of service? We can organise those for a small charge.
- If you need a trusted monumental sculptor, we can help with that too.
For more, contact us.